Friday, July 07, 2006

15 Months Old

Howdy, Y'all!
A big TEXAN welcome to you!
I'm ready for Fabulous (aka Aunt Alison) and my soon to be Unckie Brandon's engagement party at Grand Jane & Papa's Ranch!
My Great Grandmother, Mur, told me, "A cowgirl isn't a Cowgirl without her hat!"

With some help, I am ready as ever for the Party! I've even got my trusty "cow dog" Rigby here by my side.

A trip to Amarillo wouldn't be complete without stopping off to see George Lee rope! While he roped, I hung out with my Daddy & George Lee's Daddy, Jerry. Yes, yes, yes! I'm wearing a sticker on my forehead. I thought it looked really pretty. The picture doesn't do it justice.
************************************************************************************* FATHER'S DAY

Daddy, Thank you for loving me so well. I love spending time with you and completely adore you. Thank you for changing my diapers in the middle of the night, for risking your life as you walk down stairs half asleep to warm my bottles and for all of the kisses and sweet things you whisper to me while I'm sleeping. You are the BEST Daddy in the world and I am proud to call you MY DADDY.

Happy Father's Day ~ I love you from my head to my tiny toes! **************************************************************************************

Oh the nerve! Mama sneaked off to Dallas for a few days to see Baby Jaci Daniel. Jaci, don't get too comfortable - that's my Mama!

We Love you, Baby Jaci!
I can't wait to hug you and kiss you and pat you on your head!
"Bigby" and I like wearing bows.

Wearing bows with Bigby inspires a vast array of emotions!

THE LAST SUPPER

We love macaroni! Olivia came over for macaroni and cheese. She just moved to Japan this week. I'm going to really miss our exciting meals, pool parties and popsicle parties. I love and miss you, Olivia!!

My first corn-on-the-cob

YES!

I am a filthy, barefoot, corn-on-th-cob eatin', card board box sittin' baby next to my beer drinkin' Daddy so take the blasted 6,000,000th picture and leave me be, Mama!

Happy 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home